· Getting to know other transgender & non-binary people in our community in a safe space
· Being in a gender & sex positive environment
· Addressing drug & alcohol issues
· Addressing sex & sexuality
· Defining our role in society
· Learning about and sharing experiences regarding: gender confirmation surgery,
legal issues, hormones, our bodies, safe sex, passing, emotional and mental changes,
masculine and feminine roles & identity, family, coming out, and other pertinent issues.
This group is open to people who identify as FTM Transgender, Transmasculine, Non-binary, as well as questioning their gender identity.
We meet every other Monday from 7pm-9pm in Olympia (see Calendar).
We're open to ages 18 and older.
All of our members offer support to one another and promise to keep what is said in the group Confidential.
Disrespect of our members and breaching confidentiality may result in a member no longer being able to attend our meetings.
♦ OUR LOCATION IS KEPT CONFIDENTIAL.
♦ GO TO THE CONTACT US PAGE AND LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR A CONTACT NUMBER IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN JOINING.
♦ Our online membership page is on Facebook, and must be approved by the Facilitator first.
To Donate to our wonderful group, click here:
ftm transgender olympia ftm female-to-male trans support group meeting meet nonbinary non-binary trans olympia tacoma afab "the new boyz club" f2m meetup LGBTQ resources tg support